GenF20 Plus has been one of the leading human growth hormone (HGH) releasers for more than 10 years. Now we can imagine how long that is when it comes to preserving a quality product and fulfilling customer expectation. So if you’re asking if it’s a scam or not, this product surely would not have survived for this long.
GenF20 Plus is manufactured by Leading Edge Health, a company based out of Tennessee in the United States. Leading Edge Health built up a great reputation back in 2001 when they came out with GenF20. Now that they have reformulated their HGH releaser into the even more powerful product GenF20, their reputation has skyrocketed.
As you would expect from a clinically-backed HGH releaser, GenF20 Plus contains a blend of amino acids, peptides and essential nutrients. These ingredients all work together to support your pituitary function, so your body produces more human growth hormone.
GenF20 Plus does not contain any form of HGH. If it did, you would be required to have a prescription for this product. Instead, GenF20 Plus is readily available without a prescription and is considered completely safe for virtually everyone.
Reviews of GenF20 Plus Ingredients – What Make This Product Works
There is nearly 1000 mg in each dosage of GenF20 – more than three times what other HGH supplements offer! With such a potent dosage of HGH releasers, you can expect noticeable results very quickly from GenF20 Plus.
One serving of GenF20 Plus includes:
- L-Arginine 130 mg: The Arginine trebles your HGH levels and increases your workout potential. It burns fat, builds muscle, fights cancer, aids immunity, promotes healing, and enhances your potency.
- L-Glutamine 115 mg: The body requires Glutamine component to tackle stress, maintain muscle mass, metabolism, divide cells and contribute towards cell growth. Mental alertness and energy are thereby improved.
- L-Glycine 100mg: This is a crucial stimulating agent that encourages the pituitary to release HGH. It affects the brain and maintains the fitness of the prostate gland.
- L-Lysine 100 mg: This component is one of the essential amino acids that improve your potency and enhances immunity.
- L-Tyrosine 100 mg: Our thyroid gland requires this ingredient for producing thyroxine which is a hormone that helps with depression and fatigue and controls metabolism and growth.
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract 80 mg: This is a vine that has been used for many years as a traditional tonic and herbal remedy for sexual health but is also increasing testosterone levels in bodybuilders and power athlete.
- Astragalus Root Extract 60 mg: This substance aids digestion, metabolism, strengthens immunity and heals injuries faster. The functions of the lungs, digestive system, hormones, perspiration and exhaustion, are improved.
- Deer Velvet Antler 50 mg: This is an essential supplier of collagen, glucosamine, and chondroitin. Female and male hormones are included in the substance including the Insulin Growth Factor (IGF) which is manufactured in the liver to stimulate the production of the growth hormone.
- GABA 50 mg: The strong amino acid, Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, was discovered in Berlin in 1883. The neurotransmitter adds to nerve impulses to aid better communication and affect the nervous system positively. This process will stimulate the anterior pituitary gland to produce more HGH.
- Colostrum 50 mg: The substance increases immunity, adds to your healing potential, leads to added bone mass and reduces the effects of aging. GenF20 contains bovine colostrum that is more beneficial than human colostrum.
- L-Valine 40 mg: The amino acid is present in large numbers in muscles. Since the body can not manufacture it, dietary supplements are required to supply it. It is generally necessary for stimulating muscle metabolism, mend and produce tissues and maintain the function of glucose.
- Pituitary Anterior powder 30 mg: This powder stimulates the pituitary to operate successfully and increase HGH release, thus improving aging and healing your muscles.
- Phosphatidyl Choline 25 mg: This purified lecithin extract is a unique emulsifier that contributes to the absorption of other components. It breaks down fat, prevents gallstones, liver and heart ailments, loss of memory and nerve problems.
- L-Ornithine 25 mg: This amino acid also trebles the HGH levels, when used with glutamine, arginine, and lysine.
- GTF Chromium 0.1mg: This ingredient is required for the transportation of glucose from your blood in the cells. The levels of glucose are maintained by increasing the activity of insulin. Low levels of glucose may increase HGH release. Chromium helps in weight control, effective metabolism, increases energy and reduction of fat.
If you have done your research and read over clinical studies, then you will know that these ingredients have all been scientifically shown to improve levels of HGH in the body.
What is most impressive about GenF20 Plus is that they have really maximized the dosage amounts. In other leading HGH releasers with similar ingredient compositions, you may only get ½ of this dosage. We were particularly impressed that GenF20 Plus contains 100mg of the amino acids L-Lysine, L-Glycine and L-Tyrosine.
What also encouraging is that GenF20 Plus contains such a high amount of Pituitary Anterior powder. As specified on the above ingredient list, while studies about the benefits of this powder are not yet conclusive, the evidence all supports that this substance contributes significantly to the increase of HGH production in the body.
The GenF20 Plus Spray
One of the unique aspects of GenF20 Plus is that it comes with an HGH releaser oral spray. You simply spray the solution into your throat 6 times per day (3 sprays twice daily). This can be done while you take the GenF20 Plus capsules twice daily.
The spray also contains similar ingredients as the capsules like the amino acids and GABA. However, there are some promising extra ingredients which are also included, like Mucuna Pruriens seed extract, Moomiyo extract, and Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate.
The main benefit of taking an HGH releaser as a spray is that it has higher bioavailability. The blood vessels in your mouth, as well as throat, can quickly absorb the GenF20 Plus spray ingredients and will rapidly set into action.
You are also utilizing more of the ingredients because they will not be lost to digestion. When you calculate the dosage of amino acids and other nutrients in the spray plus the high dosages in the capsules of GenF20 Plus, you are getting a maximum potency HGH releaser.
How Long Would It Take Until it Works?
Most people taking GenF20 Plus will notice health and mood improvements within two or three weeks of taking the HGH releaser supplement.
The first noticeable benefits are usually better skin quality, increased energy, stress reduction, increased libido, and an easier time sleeping.
After about six weeks, you should begin to notice better muscle tone.
Testimonials and Reviews from Customers:
Leading Edge Health recommends taking their product for a minimum of 3 months to get the full benefits of the product. The longer you take GenF20 Plus, the more pronounced the results will be.
Value and the Recommendation
Considering that GenF20 Plus offers a high-potency dosage of proven-effective ingredients, you are getting excellent value with this HGH supplement.
A 1-month supply costs just $49.95. That includes 120 capsules (you take four pills daily) plus one spray bottle. The best value is the 12-month supply which costs only $33.28 per month.
There are some bonuses included with 4-month or more orders including free shipping, a free membership to Infinity Health Center, and a $25 discount in the Better Sex Mall.
GenF20 Plus offers a 100% money back guarantee. You have 60 days to try the product and, if you are not satisfied, you can ask for your money back minus shipping and handling costs.
I'm Rob, a Certified Sports Nutritionist from the International Society of Sports Nutrition. Besides being a writer, I'm also a lifestyle coach. My areas of expertise include healthy and natural weight loss, nutritional supplements, and fitness nutrition. My practice philosophy is simple. I provide nutrition education and support in my coaching to get people excited about food and eating well with better choices! It doesn’t have to be boring, excessive, or nothing but “what a rabbit eats” to lose or gain weight, or whatever your goal is. I utilize scientific research and the latest information so that everyone will obtain their goals and sustain a healthy lifestyle beyond our intervention.